- Feedback and input received from both the Darwin and Alice Springs sessions will be combined with additional feedback received via email, written submissions and other mechanisms.
- The updated discussion draft will be provided to the External Reference Group and also to the Northern Territory Government.
- There will also be a process to gain endorsement from industry groups where the draft EDF has assigned a lead role for industry.
- Cabinet will then review and approve the final version of the Territory’s Economic Development Framework, the Infrastructure Strategy and the Infrastructure Plan.
- The documents will be published in May 2017.
- A comprehensive implementation plan, governance and reporting framework will be developed which will have verifiable performance measures and an annual reporting mechanism.
- Government will also work with other partners who have committed to take the lead on actions and invite them to contribute to the annual reporting process.
Last updated: 04 Apr 2017